Friday, February 15, 2008

I'm Coming Home Soon!


More good news... the DNA sample was taken, and I expect that the lab will begin processing the test next week!!!! I'm hoping it only takes a week (the test can take anywhere from a few days to 10 days, from what I understand), and that the results are back in the hands of the U.S. Embassy in Guatemala by early in the week of Feb. 25. I also got new pictures today of sweet Izzie. She is the cutest ever, even when she is looking wistful and perhaps even a bit sad, as in this little picture. I still am pinching myself over and over that this wonderfully sweet-natured, beautiful baby girl is my daughter!

9 comments:

Madelyn's Mommy said...

It won't be long now! I will be praying that the DNA test gets back to the U S E in record time.


Andrea

nora said...

How wonderful! I'm so glad to hear you are almost done iwth your wait!

Jennifer said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you!

Jenn in PA
www.apandpap.blogspot.com

Laurie said...

she is soooo cute! I think you will be pink before you know it!

Greta Jo said...

Your little girl will have a smile on her face again real soon. What great news!

Lea said...

she is beautiful!

Kevin and Deborah Jemmott said...

Congratulations!

Madelyn's Mommy said...

Ok it is TIME for that PINK post! I am praying it is this week!!!!!

Andrea

Mary Pat said...

OH MY GOODNESS ... Beth, it's just a matter of time and you will have your daughter!!!!!

I am so happy for you and SOOO PROUD of you.!!