Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Good News...

We are back in PGN, which means that once again our file will move along in the process. Hopefully this time instead of another kick-out the next bit of news will be approval!!!
Also, there's been rumblings of movement among the Guatemalan Congress, which seems to be searching for a better solution than to enact a law that in effect may very well stop adoptions on Jan. 1, 2008... including in-process cases such as mine. We are cautiously optimistic.

peace,
Beth

2 comments:

Arena Mom said...

Hi! I came across your blog from Guatadopt. I wanted to comment b/c we have almost the same identical timeline, from referral to kickout and everything. Good luck to you! I will keep my eye on your blog and hopefully we will both have good news soon!

The Aldridge's said...

I saw your comment on my blog and had to see yours. I love it. It is so amazing how many of us have almost the same identical timeline. I have seen some outs for 10/1 so we aren't to far away to being out!!!! I am praying for us all.